Monday, March 24, 2014

TRENCH

Trench: Zara | Chambray Shirt: H&M | Jeans: H&M | Shoes: Zara | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Purse: Louis Vuitton Alma

I'm back! I've missed posting here regularly so much. Now that my apartment is finally coming together I can get back into my blog and youtube channel. If you follow me on twitter you'd know how much I've been complaining about not being able to update this. Finally I can do what I love. . .

New York has been all over the place lately which does not help when trying to dress weather appropriate; one day it's 60 degrees and the next were down to 20. Such a tease! Anyway this weekend I stepped out of my apartment and went out for a friends going away party, it was a very casual setting but I needed to throw on my pumps -- I missed my heels!
Otherwise I kept it very casual with denim on denim and a trench. I loved the way this look turned out. I think the red heels give the look something extra.

Oh and side note: I went lighter in hair color and chopped off a few inches. I love it! These photos don't do my hair any justice as it was windy and photographed the color badly but you'll see some better photos soon.

Enjoy the rest of your week

xx Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Casual chic! You look fab!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your hair color! Perfect for spring/summer.. wherever those seasons are! Always killin it!

    xoxo,
    Becca
    www.thestyleremedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete