Sunday, March 16, 2014

WHERE I'VE BEEN. . .

Feels like forever since the last time I blogged. I've been in apartment mode. My boyfriend and I moved in together  as well as my youngest sister and it's been utter chaos. We've been ripping out floors and replacing them with wood, painting cabinets, building a closet amongst other things. I'm exhausted to say the least but the journey will all be worth it in the end. 

Decorating has been fun! I just wanted to share a quick post to show you some areas around the apartment that have been complete.
In the bathroom I put a fresh coat of paint, added some shelves and reused some pictures I had in my old bedroom -- plus some fresh flowers.
I finally finished all of the bones to my walk in closet/office. This is the sneak peek I shared earlier this week on instangram. I'm in love with it, just gotta finish putting my clothes in it.
I found this gorgeous bar cart at Target on clearance for $65. I've been looking for one of these for so long and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it for that price! Such a great find.
And lastly here are some pretty flowers that are on my dining table.

By no means is my apartment complete but it is coming together and I am so excited to share some more decor posts with you all.

Until next time xx

Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment