Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Warm Weather Wish List

Warmer Weather Wants




Now that it's getting a little warmer around here I can begin lusting over Spring and Summer items and not feel like I'm rushing over to the next season. Most of these are realistic items I can easily purchase and so can you! I chose more financial friendly items because lets face it, how often do we create wish lists for ourselves and can barely purchase one item off that list.

On another note, I created these two looks that are very minimalistic yet very chic. I added a white leather jacket so that you can pair it with both looks, I love my black leather too much that I couldn't go through another season without one of my staples. I am currently drooling over the Givenchy antigona bag but this one from Rebecca Minkoff is very similar and way more realistic to my current budget especially after all of my recent home decor purchases. All the other accessories are very basic items but add to the looks and make them feel even more weather appropriate.

Just sharing -- hope you find some items that you can add to your wish list!

Until next time.

xx, Daisy

2 comments:

  1. adore this stunning wish list! love the bright orange skirt!


    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I'm loving brighter pieces for Spring. xx

      Delete