Sunday, April 6, 2014

FLORALS

Blazer: H&M (Similar) / Sweater: Forever 21 / Pants: Zara (Similar) / Shoes: Zara (Similar) /

Everytime Spring rolls around florals become the seasons trend. I'm not a huge fan of too much floral but I wanted to show you how to take this trend and make it look very classic. If you've followed my blog for a while you know how minimalistic I can be, with that being said I don't want my outfits to be so boring either. Florals can easily be overdone but I think if you balance it out with neutral pieces then you can make it work. I paired these pants with a white cropped knit and a nude blazer, to add some color I added my blue shoes which brought out some of the blue tones in my pants. As for my bag, this Louis Vuitton alma bag has been in my collection for years and I tend to bring it out again once Spring comes. 

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.

xx, Daisy

1 comment:

  1. Daisy you are too cute!!! I LOVE your hair!!!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete