Wednesday, May 21, 2014

BOYFRIEND SHORTS?


Shorts: Forever 21 Men / Shirt: Brandy Melville / Purse: Furla (Embossed version) / Shoes: Zara / Sunglasses: Tom Ford / Lipstick: Mac in Up The Amp

Lately I've been looking for some cute shorts but haven't been able to find the right fit. I found these in the mens section at Forever 21 and fell in love!!! These were exactly what I was searching for, just the right fit and design. Sometimes you have to borrow from a entirely different department, in this case the mens department. I for one am obsessed with boyfriend jeans, they are way too comfortable and you can easily put together an outfit with them so why not try a boyfriend short?!

What have you borrowed from the mens section?

xx, Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Daisy!!!! I can't believe those are boy shorts....hahahaha! I'm so corny! LOL! LOVE these! You look gorg!!!!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. YES. YES. This is the perfect look for sexy casual weekends ;)

    xx.

    ReplyDelete