Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Bringing It Back

Top: Forever 21 / Shorts: Zara (Old but similar here) / Purse: Vintage Gucci (Consignment shop find but check eBay) / Shoes: Forever 21 / Sunglasses: H&M

A wave of nostalgia swept over me when I put this top on, it brought me back to the 90's. Maybe this top was even popular before then but I remember my eldest sister wearing this exact top when she was a teen and I thought she was so stylish! It's amazing how fashion always seems to come full circle. I definitely could have added some platforms to this look and keep with the era but I am still very in love with the dainty strappy sandal. I added some printed floral shorts I purchased while in Mexico last Summer and my very old vintage Gucci bag. Belly shirts or crop tops are here to stay people!

What recent article of clothing have you spotted that brought you back to your youth?

P.S. Sorry for the late post, I've been having computer issues :(

xx, Daisy


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all of your summer ouftits, Daisy! And this vintage Gucci bag is gorgeous. I'm loving how Birkenstocks and certain sneakers like Chuck Taylors have made their way back on the scene... especially since they're both so comfortable ;)

    xoxo,
    Becca
    www.thestyleremedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete