Monday, June 9, 2014

Too Much Skin?

Crop Top: Vintage  (Similar)/ Denim Shorts: Forever 21 / Shoes: Aldo (Old) / Purse: Louis Vuitton Alma /
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (Similar)

The hotter the better... the weather that is. With NYC hitting its highs I have been resorting to crop tops and short shorts! I personally never really like to show too much skin all at once but I stepped out of my comfort zone a little bit and wore a skimpier outfit than I'm used to. I definitely wasn't comfortable showing my complete stomach especially since I would like it to be a bit more toned and I would have preferred a more high wasted short but I'm glad I took a bit of a risk. I'm young and probably won't be any more comfortable wearing this as I get older. Sometimes you just have to let go and take a risk when it comes to fashion or all matters of life.

What outfit have you worn that made you feel uneasy?

xx, Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment