Sunday, July 13, 2014

I've Got Sunshine...

Blouse: Zara (Old but another option here or here) / Shorts: Forever 21 (Similar) / Shoes: Asos / Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban


I'm back from a much needed vacation! I took a trip to the west coast and got to explore San Francisco, Los Angeles and Vegas. I had such a good time but cramming all of those cities into one trip is very exhausting! You can see more photos of my trip on my instagram. I will be posting some of my outfit posts as well as a YouTube video on my trip later on this week, stay tuned!

Onto the point of this post... I took these photos right before I left for vacation and hadn't uploaded the photos to my laptop, hence the late post! As you all know I love wearing all black but that can tend to be a bit suffocating under New York City's blazing sun and humidity so adding items with some lighter tones and a bit of lace can definitely help. The cut of this shirt has a more masculine shape to it but with the floral print and peek of lace it screams feminine. I added some loose fitted shorts and basic black sandals with some of my go to accessories and was out the door. One more detail is that all accents on this outfit are black and gold which makes the look appear more put together. This is such an easy look, I'm sure I'll be wearing it again and again.

The summer isn't long enough so enjoy every bit of sunshine.

xx, Daisy




No comments:

Post a Comment