Sunday, July 13, 2014

San Francisco!

Top: Zara (Old) / Jeans: H&M / Espadrilles: H&M / Purse: Phillip Lim for Target (Check eBay here) / Sunglasses: Chanel

As discussed I will be sharing with you all parts of my trip! Since the trip was split into three cities we had to make the most out of each day there and because our first day was spent mostly traveling and eating we had to make up for lost time. My boyfriend and I met up with some friends that live in San Francisco and they were able to show us a great view, take us to a finger licking good food spot and thrifting on Haight Street! I would say that sums up a great second day.

Here are some photos taken throughout the day...

First stop: Twin Peaks
Two hills in the center of San Francisco -- an amazing view of the city!

Second stop: FOOD!
We ate at San Tung #2. These are by far the best wings I've ever tasted. Looking at this photo is making my mouth water! If you have ever had Bon Chon then these are comparable but I think San Tung is definitely better. Wish I could've taken some home...

Third stop: Haight Street
I visited Wasteland and a few other thrift shops on Haight and was pleasantly surprised at how much more selection they have versus New York. I would definitely recommend checking it out if you're ever in San Francisco.
* Haul coming soon

I had such a great time in Frisco and can't wait to go back; next time I will be bringing a jacket along. Thanks for showing us around Jerry and Ferl.



xx, Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit. I've been meaning to go to SanFran for a while now, and your pictures make me want to go there badly. I love the views and the food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute look! Love the tee!

    xo
    Melissa
    www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete