Monday, April 14, 2014

BLACK & WHITE

 Moto Jacket: NastyGal / Sheer Tank: Forever 21 / Pants: H&M (Old - Similar here or here) / Shoes: Zara / Sunglasses: Zara (Similar) / Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Satchel

Sheeesh! We experienced such gorgeous weather this weekend. Please keep it coming! I definitely took advantage and spent all weekend outside. On Saturday I went to Smorgasburg in Williamsburg, they had over 100 food vendors selling all different types of food and desserts and they had a bar. I went with my brother and sister and we had a great time; if you want to see more photos of what I did this weekend please check out my instagram: @closetfullofdaisies --

I honestly just wanted to wear an outfit that had very light fabrics but nothing colorful. So I went for my staple color scheme of course black and white. I've had these pants for years and I love them so much, I decided to pair them with a basic sheer cropped tank and my new Zara heels. As per usual I had on my trusty motorcycle jacket but I was so hot I ended up taking my jacket off for most of the day. These Zara sunglasses just added a warmer color to the outfit.

Later this week I will be posting what I wore for IMATS and what I hauled. Stay tuned!

Until next time xx,
Daisy

2 comments:

  1. I. Love. Everything. You look amazing! Hopefully this sunny weather is here to stay ;)

    xoxo,
    Becca
    www.thestyleremedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca! I think you spoke to soon with the weather.. I walked outside with ice on my windshield this morning. Hoping warmer days come soon :)

      Delete