Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Wedding Guest Attire

Wedding Style Guide


Since wedding season seems to be commencing I thought it might be a good idea to share some looks with you all and help with what to wear. I put together three options all very different yet stylish. I for one have a few weddings to attend myself and it's helpful to know what style is best whether it be casual/semi-formal or black tie.

Look 1: Black Tie
This dress is fantastic for a much dressier occasion, the length is very fitting to the season and  accentuates a lot of flattering areas without showing too much. I chose these Valentino shoes because of the amount of detail they have, the studs add some embellishment without being too overbearing. You don't have to go out and buy a $700 pair of shoes but the style of the shoe is definitely something to look for with this style dress.

Look 2: Semi-Formal
This two piece look can be very demure yet sexy. If you add a blazer to this it will give it a more casual feel. I love mixing textures; the lace skirt with the satin top looks perfection. I always like to add a basic strapped shoe to elongate the legs.

Look 3: Cocktail Attire
Lastly this long sleeved jumpsuit/romper is a very playful outfit. It is perfect for a warm weather wedding. The print gives the outfit a little something extra. I paired it with a white classic bag and shoe to make it look well put together.

I hope this may have helped some of you that have an upcoming wedding to attend.

xx, Daisy


66d95ee7f486acf7484bc90e9103de49083ed18e88e8dae56b

No comments:

Post a Comment