Monday, April 14, 2014

CHERRY BLOSSOMS X IMATS OOTD

Cropped Jacket: H&M / Top: Forever 21 / Pants: Forever 21 (Recent purchase but similar here) / Shoes: H&M / Sunglasses: Tom Ford / Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim Medium Pashli / Necklace: House of Harlow

On Sunday I went to IMATS, I had an amazing time! I went a little overboard with the shopping - haul coming soon and I also got to see some crazy makeup artistry and also some fellow youtubers. All in all it was a great experience and I definitely would go again.

I ended up going with these wide legged cherry blossom pants and all black for the rest of the outfit. I wanted the pants to speak for themselves. This outfit would have went well with all white accessories but I worked with what I had and loved the end result especially with a pop of coral on my lips.

More photos and a video on IMATS to come...

xx, Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Daisy!!! I just came on your blog to show a friend of mine your hair.....cause we love it!!!! Now I'm seeing these pants!!!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE your style. Your just too cute girl!!!! I need those pants in my life!!!! #cutiepatootie

    ReplyDelete