Sunday, May 11, 2014

A FAMILY AFFAIR

Dress: Mystique / Shoes: Bakers / Clutch: Zara (similar) / Necklace: Forever 21

Don't I always start off a new post with how hectic my life has been, well this weekend was not at all different. If you follow me on twitter or instagram then you may have seen what I was up to. I attended two weddings and a christening. One of those weddings I took part of was my mothers! It was so exciting and I am unbelievably happy for her. My mother deserves all the happiness in the world.

I was one of the bridesmaids, she gave my sisters and I the option of choosing our own dress!! When does that ever happen? We had the color options she wanted and basically everything else was up to us. This wedding was planned within such a short period of time that I literally found this dress three days before the wedding! I looked everywhere from Nordstrom to Bloomingdales and even Topshop, I found nothing so I went to Soho and looked around any shop I could go into and ended up finding this one at the least likely store I would ever think of. I think it blended so well with my sisters dresses -- it was perfect. I already had the necklace and shoes sitting in my closet and threw on the clutch for an added print.

I would like to dedicate this post to my mom, I love you unconditionally and wish you and your new husband the best on your new journey xx and happy mothers day of course!

And I'll leave you all with a cute photo of my family and I...


xx, Daisy

1 comment: