Tuesday, May 13, 2014

STRIPES

Dress: H&M (Current find) / Clutch: Forever 21 (Similar) / Shoes: Sole Society (old - other options here or here / Sunglasses: Prada

As discussed in my previous post I've had many social events in my calendar this weekend and needless to say I had some shopping to do. I wasn't looking for anything in particular when I found this dress in H&M. I saw it and immediately knew it was mine! There is something about black and white with pops of color that stands out to me, whether it be for clothing or even home decor. I just love it, probably because you can always throw in other items to make the whole look work.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, happy hump day!

xx, Daisy




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Daisy! The dress is so classic and the pops of blue are perfect. Hope all is well with you!

    xoxo,
    Becca
    www.thestyleremedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete